Frequently Asked Questions About Our Services
We want to simplify the car wash process by providing our Langhorne customers with straightforward responses to some frequently asked questions.
- What should I expect when I arrive? A friendly, energetic and professional team who cares about your car as much as you do will greet you and explain the different packages available.
- Can I drop off my car the night before/before my appointment? YES! If you choose to drop off your vehicle before the time of your appointment the building opens up at 7:30am. You can give your keys and pertinent information to the customer service desk. If dropping off during our closed hours, please park on one of the marked parking spots on the left of the building. Use one of the Foam Factory marked envelopes located in the mailbox in the front next to the door, place your keys and a note with your information and drop it in the “NIGHT DROP” slot on the left garage door.
- Do you work on rainy days? YES! We work inside of a large garage and still work on rainy days. Some services like headlight restorations, Newtown Special, and other interior services are still done. The weather has no effect with the service performed. If you are not sure please call and ask.
- Do I have to clean my car out? YES! In order to get the most out of your detail please clear the vehicle out of all personal belongings (door pockets, center console, baby seats & under seats). We want to maximize our time cleaning the vehicle and not spending the time clearing it of your belongings. We are not responsible for lost or missing items left in the vehicle at the time of your detail.
- My coupon is about to expire, can I still use it? YES! As long as you book your original appointment prior to the expiration date even if the appointment is shortly after it will be honored. If you reschedule or make a new appointment after it has expired then we follow the coupon rules. If you are not sure please call and ask.
- Is there a waiting area? YES! We have a comfortable waiting room, but no WiFi. If you choose to wait for your vehicle, there is a café shop down the street that offers free internet. Our customers enjoy our proximity to other local shops, restaurants, and delis. If you are not in our waiting area, we will call you once the service is completed for you to come back.
- Is there a shuttle service or loaner car? NO! Sorry, but we are a small company and do not offer those services at this time.
- What kind of cleaning products do you use? At Foam Factory Hand Wash & Detail, we only use biodegradable acid-free and caustic free soaps cleaning products that are safe for your car and our environment.
- Why shouldn’t I wash my car at home? We can wash your car quickly, and we understand that your time is valuable. On the average, you use about 150 gallons of fresh water when you wash your car by hand. The pollution that you generate from washing your car at home ends up in the storm drains, and ultimately rivers and streams of Langhorne.
- Why does the paint finish on my car look streaky and dull? This lackluster appearance is often a sign of oxidation, which occurs as paint ages and decays from exposure to road oils and sunlight. You can decrease the process by washing your vehicle frequently, applying a sealant regularly and coating it with a hand wax at least annually.
- How do I protect my clearcoat? A sealant creates a barrier that helps protect clearcoated surfaces from corrosive elements, such as ultraviolet rays and airborne contaminants. Other destructive factors include tree sap, acids from leaf stains, bug spatter and bird droppings. All of these can eat through the clearcoat and cause permanent damage. A sealant produces a protective shield for up to 30 days.
Contact Us Today
We hope the answers to these questions can help our Langhorne customers understand the car wash process at Foam Factory Hand Wash & Detail Please contact us with any unanswered questions at (215) 992-9535. We are here to serve you.